Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sniffle, A-choo!

Yep, caught a doozy!  It seemed to come on quickly....is it a cold or allergies?  I don't know if I have allergies but this is most definitely in my eyes too!  I think I need to take a trip to the drugstore for allergy medicine....can't hurt right??  My nose is sore and red and I feel just rotten!  My Dad is coming for a visit and is arriving tomorrow.  He is planning on staying until Sunday so I can't feel this bad.

Have I mentioned what wonderful neighbours we have???????  GREAT ones and if/when we decide to sell and downsize (coming soon I think.....listing anyway, who knows about selling!) I will MISS these neighbours!  Where else can you go and have an NHL referee cut your grass???


Kowel's are an amazing family!  All of them.....Tom's wife is so great too....and they have very nice kiddos.  He knows Hubby is out of town for the week so just came over and cut the grass for me.  

I have decided to do the appliqué for the Buggy Barn quilt in wool.  There's not a lot to appliqué and I have enough wool, it will be easy and quick to do.  I picked out colours today but that's as far as I got....soon!  My next set of Kim Diehl fabric came today!  Yikes....I haven't done last months blocks yet!

Once again I feel the need to manage my time better.  I have so much that needs to be done.....I'm desperate to get purging the whole house.  I'm trying to start by selling my tabletop quilting frame and machine that I have only used it once!  It needs to go....if we do sell we will be looking to downsize and I doubt there will be room for this frame.

Off I go to the drugstore before I'm really flat out!  

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy allergy meds. Jane, you do this every spring. Go buy the darn Aerius and take it every day. BTW miss you and yes you seem to have great neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too "Kimbo"!!! lol Do I take Aerius every day all year long?? I know you and the family are pros on allergies :o(

      Delete