Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Red Sky in the Morning

This mornings sky was beautiful.....it didn't last long....but I knew we would have some wind today!  It wasn't that bad though......whew!  

Work went well today but I started getting a bad headache later on this afternoon......I had to pick up our granddaughter from daycare afterwork and started getting the aura of a migraine!  Ugh....took Advil as soon as I got home and it seemed to make things a bit better.  

I started the next set of blocks from the Kim Diehl Journey's End Block of the Month (BOM) yesterday and finished them up tonight.  The next blocks are on their way so I wanted to get these done!  I am still really liking this fabric line and of course the house blocks!


Tomorrow I go for another ct scan and doctor visit.....I think this is the last one for awhile.  I will pop by Out of Hand in Calgary and get the next kit for the Message in a Bottle BOM....I'm trying to keep up with all of these BOMs!  :o)  

Two more sleeps until is see our grandson!!!!!!!!  (oh yeah and the other people who live in that house!  HAHAHA!!!)  Jenna and I are planning on hitting some shops so that will be fun too!  Lots to do before the weekend though!

No comments:

Post a Comment